Sunday, May 9, 2010

The 100th Quest Pistol


A Hundred Splendid Runs !!


Our lust for quizzing finds another way to brag. :P
Thank You to all the subscribers and readers.
The ball shall go on rolling.





A simpleton to mark the festivity.

Which incident ?


PS: (Psenti Script)

This post is quite a time stamp. I have managed to successfully drag myself out of the college.This is thus my farewell contribution to the Knol blog as a student of UIET,Panjab University.It has been a phenomenal journey along with all my quiz mates Aadish,Deepak & Gunjan.

I'd like to quote David Ogilvy here, "We have a habit of divine discontent with our performance.It is an antidote to smugness". This is one of those few lines that shall certainly escape amnesia in my case.I may sound bizarre,but I've perceived Quizzing as a sport that shall never allow you to stay at ease.This moment you end up learning something new and get happy,the next moment you must resort to that divine discontent with self because there are zillions facts that are still enjoying obscurity because of your ignorance.A hardcore quizzer needs to be a romanticist of perplexity and uneasiness.In the gone years,I've certainly courted that uneasiness in the belly whenever I was trying hard to recall and cough out a trivia that I'd known before or whenever my talks to myself were "Shit.Yeh to nahi aata". This discontent shall continue forever.


Adieus fellows.We shall see each other at some quiz.Since I'm not from the SRK school of thought,this post shall not end with "Picture abhi baaki...." .

Lets do this with... "Aeee..Khatam nahi hua ******* " (Mr Kaizad Gustad,you around ??)

Cheers,
Bhupinder

No comments: